Tuesday, December 11, 2012

[Ava Jaymes] Exclusive First Baby Photos: Meet AJ McLean's Baby Girl Ava


Proud papa AJ McLean and his wife, Rochelle, exclusively welcome In Touch into their home to introduce to the world their baby daughter, Ava! 

“She’s just everything to me,” the 34-year-old Backstreet Boy tells In Touch during the photo shoot at the family’s LA home on Dec. 1. “She’s changed my life.”

Once one of pop music’s most notorious party boys, AJ’s biggest thrill now is simply gazing at little Ava, born on Nov. 27th. 


“It’s such a different feeling, being a father,” he tells In Touch, on newsstands tomorrow. “Last night I was feeding her and I swear she smiled at me. That just about ripped my heart out.”

This is the first child for AJ and Rochelle, who wed in a Goth-themed ceremony in December 2011.

*Check out all the exclusive photos of AJ, Rochelle and their daughter Ava in the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands tomorrow. 



Originally posted by In Touch Weekly


Subscribe to ..::We Love AJ McLean::.. by Email

No comments: