Friday, August 9, 2013

[Backstreet Boys] Clarkston | Detroit's Set List

Yesterday the Backstreet Boys performed for their audience in Detroit, after couple days touring in Canada.

Thanks to Steve Wiseman we got the set list, this time it has no error or missing songs. But I gotta let you know I really miss some songs in this set list like "Trust Me" and "Feels Like Home" (if it's a song dedicated to the fans why then it's not on the list? Guess we'll never know...)

Check it out:


  1. The Call
  2. Don't Want You Back
  3. Incomplete
  4. Permanent Stain
  5. All I Have to Give
  6. As Long As You Love Me
  7. Show 'Em (What You're Made Of)
  8. Show Me The Meaning (Of Being Lonely)
  9. Breath
  10. I'll Never Break Your Heart
  11. We've Got It Going On
  12. Acoustic set (3 songs)
  13. The One
  14. Love Somebody
  15. More Than That
  16. In A World Like This
  17. I Want It That Way
  18. Everyone
  19. Larger Than Life

Photo credit: Steve Wiseman

No comments: