Thursday, December 26, 2013

[Nick Carter] What Nick is doing for Christmas

"Where are you going for Christmas?

"I'm going back to Tennessee where I spend the holidays most of the time. I'll be hanging with my fiancée [Lauren Kitt] watching A Charlie Brown Christmas and eating tamales. Lauren is part Mexican, so I'm getting introduced to some new traditions," The Backstreet Boy told CB!

What's your fondest memory of the holidays?

"I have always had great memories during Christmas. One in particular was when I was on tour in Europe with the guys and l came home and brought some gifts for my siblings. I decided to play Santa and set it up so that in the morning, when they woke, they would see footprints coming from the chimney leading to the tree. They were so young at the time and they absolutely loved it. I even think I set up some cookies that were half eaten. It was perfect."

What was your best New Year's Eve?

"We spent one New Years with the guys from New Kids On the Block in New York. If was right after we did the performance kicking off the New Year. We went to this little pub on a side street and Donnie [Wahlberg] introduced us to a particular drink that's said to have originated in Boston that sounded horrible, but tasted pretty good," he said. "It was a Jameson and pickle juice. Put it this way, we had a really great night. It was a great way to kick off our relationship with those guys. Soon after, we were hitting the road for our NKOTBSB tour and the rest was history."

Originally posted by Celebuzz

No comments: