Saturday, January 25, 2014

[AJ McLean] Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean Offers Words Of Support For Justin Bieber

Credits to zimbio.com
Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean is offering strong words of support for fellow musician Justin Bieber.

At the Friends N' family Pre Grammy Party Saturday, McLean told Life & Style he believe Bieber was a "good kid" despite his recent run-in with the law following his DUI arrest on Thursday.

"He's not a bad kid. He's a good kid, he's talented and good looking he just needs to surround himself with better people that don't yes him to death and tell him right from wrong."

McLean also reflected on how much tougher it was these days to be in the public eye: "I was just talking about that this morning with my wife. I was like now the scrutiny is so much worse because people just wanna bring you down and he did have a lot of success at a very young age. But I think they are blowing it out of proportion, he is doing what any 19 year old would do. Granted when I was 19 I wasn't peeing in buckets but I was throwing toilette paper on peoples cars, I was a kid. I think they are making it a little worse but if there are drugs involved I think he needs to get a little bit of help."

McLean wouldn't say whether or not he believed Justin should go to rehab, but that whatever the pop star decides to do he plans to offer his personal support.

"I'm going to reach out to his management," says McLean, "see if he wants to do a little pow wow and take him under my wing.

Originally posted by Life &Style Mag

Subscribe to ..::We Love AJ McLean::.. by Email

No comments: