Wednesday, December 31, 2014

[@weloveajmclean] Happy 2015!

Dear Welovers,

another year came to and end and you're still there with me and for that I'm grateful. You all make this blog (and social network) journey way more funny and give me courage to keep going.

I, personally, had a busy year this year and sometimes that forced me to stay away from the blog and stuff, but I hope you didn't miss any news or great photos, I tried my best and will keep trying as long as you guys are around. Thank you for your loyalty.

2014 was a great year! We had concerts, tours, a wedding and a reality show! We had it all and will have much more. 2015 is not even here yet and is already an awesome year with tons of Backstreet Boys for all of us. We'll have more tour, more shows, a new album on the make and a freaking documentary! How much better can that get?

Thanks for everything and we see you next year.



Happy New Year!
Feliz Año Nuevo!
Glückliches Neues Jahr!
Bonne Année!
Buon Anno!

With love,
@WeloveAJMcLean

Subscribe to ..::We Love AJ McLean::.. by Email

No comments: