Monday, January 26, 2015

[Backstree Boys] Backstreet Boy crashes couple's wedding

Couple months ago we posted here about a couple who had invited the Backstreet Boys to their wedding, who remembers it?

In that video A'riel and Ryan sent a message to their favorite band telling how important the group were to them during their childhood and how it had ignited the spark that drew them together, finishing it with an invitation to their wedding.

I'm sure nobody thought it would happen, nor even the beautiful couple, but hey, a fan can dream right?

And dreams are made to come true.

Last weekend they got married in Florida and after their first dance they were presented with a congratulatory letter from their favorite boy band, the one and only Backstreet Boys. It also offered apologies for not being able to attend the ceremony and thanked them for being such loyal fans. At the end of it you could read AJ, Brian, Nick and Kevin's name, but Howie's name was missing.

When they asked why somebody answered them "He wanted to tell you in person." and as in a movie, our lovely Howie D entered the reception and made a small speech that said: "Congratulations. I'm representing everybody. I wanted to thank you guys so much for the wonderful invitation for us. I wish I was able to have all my guys here, unfortunately, it's a little tough getting everybody from all the different states to get together, but I live in the backyard here with you guys, and I'm very honored to be here."

To top that off (as if it was possible) Howie serenaded them with "All I Have to Give"

Watch the video:


Credits to USA Today

Subscribe to ..::We Love AJ McLean::.. by Email

No comments: