Friday, July 15, 2011

Leighanne & Brian Littrell Vow Renewal

Full gallery

In the “stuff I never blogged about” category… here’s an event I covered in the fall that, honestly, I’ve been dying to tell you about here on the blog. I was contacted by Kate over at Soiree Catering & Events about shooting the 10 year vow renewal for Leighanne and Brian Littrell at their home outside of Atlanta — and, as you know, with Brian being one of the Backstreet Boys this was a pretty important event for them.

Leighanne and Brian’s vow renewal came just weeks before they announced the NKOTBSB Tour, so they were throwing a lot of hints at the Entertainment Tonight crew that was also covering the event for national television. In fact, I was excited to see the back of my head gracing big screens in living rooms across the nation!

They had placed their original wedding attire on display overlooking the back of the house. That’s a stunning Vera Wang dress from the earlier days of Vera’s success.

Photo and text credits to Ben Vigil


Subscribe to ..::We Love AJ McLean::.. by Email

No comments: